"Thailand's rich culture and heritage, delicious food and beautiful scenery is the reason why we seek out this gem every year. Not forgetting the ever-welcoming Thai smile. We embarked on a 3 week journey to discover this amazing destination and our 7 stops included cities (Bangkok, Chiang Mai), best beaches (Krabi, Phuket, Koh Samui) and off the beaten track (Hua Hin, Koh Yao Noi) spots in Thailand. Let us bring you our top recommendations that will truly blow you away.
- Matt & Joce
The Map of Thailand
10 reasons to visit Thailand
- The land of smiles - the hospitality of the people here will blow you away.
- Amazing culture - the country glitters with beautiful temples that will bring you on a journey to discover rich history and heritage.
- Dreamy beaches - Island hopping will take you to some of the most unspoilt islands on the planet. And of course, go diving and snorkelling to unlock the underwater world of wonder right before your very eyes.
- Delicious cuisine - Thailand is a paradise for foodies. Here you will find spicy, tangy flavours that will tantalise your taste buds.
- Fabulous luxury hotels, at a fraction of the price - When it comes to luxury resorts, no one does it like Thailand does.
- Exciting festivals and exotic experiences - Thailand celebrates their festivals like no other. Whether it's a full moon party or Songkran (the largest water fight in the world), you will be bound for new experiences. Also, explore treetop dining, watch Muay Thai and go partying in Phuket.
- A shopper's paradise - In Bangkok, shopping extends beyond malls. Hit the streets for attractive night markets.
- Very affordable - Every dollar goes a long way in Thailand.
- Year round sunshine - The tropical weather in Thailand makes it an outdoor paradise. You generally get clear skies and sunny days.
- A perfect multi-stop destination - Once you get to Thailand, it is easy and cheap to get around thanks to local airlines like Bangkok Airways and Nok Air. During the low season, you can fly from Bangkok to Phuket for just about S$40.