8 Best Stores for Bracelets in Australia | Best of Lifestyle 2023
One of the favourites and go-to jewellery of many is the bracelet. It’s easy to wear and despite its subtleness can overall elevate the whole outfit. Additionally, bracelets also come in different styles and designs — some dainty and classic while some are fitting in the recent trends. With an extensive variety of stores for bracelets in the market, which then is the best store for bracelets in Australia? In our Best of Lifestyle series, we introduce the 8 Best Stores for Bracelets in Australia, providing quality recommendations based on your lifestyle and budget needs.
Table of contents
8 Best Stores for Bracelets in Australia
1. James Allen
Simplicity is luxurious
Want to level up? Try James Allen’s elegant collection of bracelets made from earth’s finest materials such as gold, diamonds, gemstones and pearls. The brand’s ethos is that simplicity is luxurious which makes customers around the world favour them among others. Each piece of jewellery is crafted to perfection just like James Allen’s tennis bracelets. Wearthesethis sparkling must-haves will instantly upgrade any outfit you are going for. Another thing that we love about this brand is they are offering free shipping worldwide. Regardless of your order amount, James Allen will deliver your purchased item directly to your home. Check out James Allen’s bestselling bracelets below:
- Diamond: 14k Yellow Gold Yellow Infinity Rope Cuff Bangle, 14k Yellow Gold Evil Eye Diamond Bolo Bracelet, 14k Yellow Gold Oval Link Paper Clip Bracelet, 14k Yellow Gold Criss Cross Diamond Cuff Bracelet, 14k White Gold Diamond Tennis Bracelet (2 ct. tw.), 14k Yellow Gold Open Luxe Diamond Bracelet
- Gemstone: 14k White Gold Snake Motif Diamond and Ruby Bracelet, 14k Rose Gold Ruby and Diamond Outline Bangle Bracelet, 14k Yellow Gold Multi Gemstone Line Bracelet, 14k Yellow Gold Pink Sapphire Cushion Cable Halo Tennis Bracelet (3 mm), 14k White Gold Sapphire Station and Diamond Tennis Bracelet
- Pearl: 14k Yellow Gold Freshwater Cultured Pearl Station Bracelet, 18k White Gold Tahitian Cultured Pearl and Bezel Set Diamond Trio Bangle Bracelet, 14k Yellow Gold Freshwater Cultured Pearl Station Paperclip Bracelet, 14k White Gold Freshwater Cultured Pearl Fish Clasp Bracelet (6-7 mm), 14k Yellow Gold Freshwater Cultured Pearl Bypass Bangle Bracelet
|Check out James Allen’s Bracelets >|
2. Blue Nile
A piece of jewellery that complements any look
Do you want to have a style that complements any look? Go for Blue Nile’s wide collection of elegant bracelets. Whether you are looking for a gift idea for your mom, partner or yourself, this brand will absolutely bring out your best features. Blue Nile offers a versatile collection of bracelets – a subtle way to enhance your outfit. What we love about these collections is that the design ranges from conversation-starter bracelets to dazzling bangles for an elegant evening party. Discover on-trend bracelets from Blue Nile:
- Gold: 8” Men’s Miami Cuban Link Bracelet (6 mm), 7.5” Paperclip Bracelet (4 mm), Oval Open Chain Bracelet (12 mm), 7” Love Bracelet (1 mm), 7” Petit Heart Bracelet (7.9 mm)
- Silver: 7.5” Silky Knot Bracelet (3.3 mm), Horizontal Cross Bolo Bracelet, 7.5” Byzantine in Italian Silver (7.5 mm), 7” Infinity Chain Bracelet (1.5 mm), 7.5” Saturn Chain Bracelet (1.2 mm)
- Diamond: Diamond Tennis Bracelet (3 ct. tw.), Diamond Milgrain Bar Bracelet (¼ ct. tw.), Mini Diamond Bar Bracelet (⅕ ct. tw.), Mini Diamond Pavé Heart Bracelet, Princess Diamond Tennis Bracelet (6 ⅓ ct. tw.)
- Gemstone: Petite Stationed Emerald and Diamond Bracelet (3 mm), Citrine Round Rope Bracelet (5 mm), Trio Oval Garnet Bracelet (5 x 3 mm), Blue and White Sapphire Bracelet, Emerald and Diamond Graduated Curve Bracelet
- Pearl: Freshwater Cultured Pearl Bolo Bracelet (6-7 mm), Freshwater Cultured Pearl Woven Bracelet (3-5 mm), Freshwater Cultured Pearl Twisted Cuff Bracelet (7 mm), Pink Freshwater Cultured Tin Cup Stationed Bracelet (5.5 mm), Alternating Akoya and Gold Bead Bracelet (7.5-8 mm)
|Check out Blue Nile’s Bracelets >|
3. Brilliant Earth
Jewellery that adds personal expression and adornment
If there is one piece of jewellery that can add personal expression and adornment, it would be bracelets. Wearing one can greatly impact who you are and what you believe. At Brilliant Earth, bracelets range from simple and classic silver bracelets to elegant gold cuffs. The brand offers various styles that are the perfect match for any occasion. It includes silver bracelets, gold bracelets, bangles, cuff bracelets and more. These bracelets are excellent gifts this coming holiday to yourself or to your loved ones. To add more, Brilliant Earth offers customers personalised touch to get their preferred bracelet design. Check out Brilliant Earth’s popular bracelets:
- Yellow Gold: Silhouette Cuff Bracelet, Lola Paperclip Bracelet, Dezi Herringbone Bracelet, Homme 8 in. Link Chain Bracelet
- Diamond: Diamond Tennis Bracelet (1 ct. tw.), Petite Twisted Vine Diamond Cuff Bracelet, Sapphire and Diamond Tennis Bracelet, Black Diamond 8.5 in. Tennis Bracelet (2 ct. tw)
- Gemstone: Hydrangea Bouquet Cuff Bracelet, Maris London Blue Topaz and Aquamarine Bracelet, Lab Created Emerald Tennis Bracelet, Azura Sapphire and Diamond Bracelet (½ ct. tw.), Luxe Kaleidoscope Sapphire and Diamond Bracelet (1 ct. tw.)
- Silver: Olive Branch Bracelet, Marella Bracelet, Heritage Diamond Bracelet, Brisa Diamond Cuff Bracelet, Mama Bracelet
|Check out Brilliant Earth Bracelet >|
4. Tiffany & Co.
One of the iconic jewellery brands in the world, Tiffany & Co. maintain their popularity and continues to deliver must-have accessories. This iconic jeweller has an impressive collection of sophisticated bracelet designs perfect for gifting (or splurging for yourself). We like their Tiffany Blue bracelet for its classic design. Moreover, this design is also reinvented in the Return to Tiffany collection before. This beaded bracelet in silver features a Tiffany Blue heart design that is just as iconic as it was during the 70s.
Address: 175 Pitt Street Sydney, NSW 2000
Facebook | Instagram
5. Michael Hill
Searching for bracelets can be overwhelming but Michael Hill got you. We love their wide collections of jewellery that range in various configurations and styles. Furthermore, their pieces are available for both men and women. Their pieces are remarkably made with sterling silver and gold — yellow, white, and rose. If we had to pick only one, their Tennis Bracelet is a must-have! This luxurious bracelet is made with 10kt yellow gold featuring 2ct TW diamonds in its design. Moreover, the elegant design definitely makes it a perfect piece to wear if you’re going for a more sophisticated look.
Address: 118 Elizabeth Street Melbourne, Victoria 3000
Facebook | Instagram
6. Wallace Bishop
Wallace Bishop offers a wide collection of jewellery pieces if you’re looking for stunning timeless pieces. Not only offering dainty chain pieces, but they also implemented gem adornment into their designs. Furthermore, we appreciate their Heart Padlock & Key Charm Bracelet in sterling silver being the perfect piece, especially for those who are looking for something flexible. This chain bracelet in silver features a heart padlock and key. Perfect not only for your own wardrobe but for gifting too!
Address: 55 Doggett Street, Newstead QLD 4006
Facebook | Instagram
7. Thomas Sabo
Known and loved for their high-end pieces of jewellery, Thomas Sabo has been manufacturing quality, timeless, and elegant jewellery for their customers. Besides this, they also continue to offer exceptional customer service and commitment to innovation. We appreciate their Tree of Love Bracelet that’s made through rose gold-plated 926 sterling silver. Ideal for expression of thought, the Tree of Love cut-out design is not only elegant but can be meaningful for many people.
Address: Level 1, 328 High Street Chatswood NSW Australia 2067
Facebook | Instagram
8. By Charlotte
By Charlotte is recognized for its iconic Lotus Collection and other meaningful pieces it released in the past. We appreciate that through their quality and beautiful crafts, they also aim to bring inspiration and confidence to their wearers. Besides bracelets, they also offer other jewellery which makes them a good store in case you need any accessories. For astrology fans, their Lucky Starry Night Zodiac Bracelet might be something you’d like. This bracelet is made with 14k gold and is available in all 12 zodiac signs. With the star’s constellation as its design, this may also be worn as a lucky talisman bracelet to attract good fortune and happiness.
Address: 43 William St, Paddington NSW 2021
Facebook | Instagram
We hope that our guide on the 8 Best Stores for Bracelets in Australia has helped you to select the best store for bracelets in Australia for a subtle addition to your everyday style. Please share this with your family and friends if you have found it helpful.