Download your copy here
By submitting the form you will also be subscribed to our newsletter. If you face any trouble downloading your copy, please email me at [email protected].
What is this newborn shopping list about?
I remember there were tons of things to prepare for my baby’s arrival, so much that it got overwhelming at times.
What this list includes:
- – All the items that I prepared for Baby Ally’s arrival
- – I’ve marked out the essentials and also included my recommendations
- – I also included discount codes you can enjoy or group buys you can join to save money.
- Simply fill in the form above to download your copy!
As first-time parents ourselves, we know that amidst the excitement, it can seem very stressful and overwhelming at times.
I’ve prepared this newborn shopping and to-do list hoping that it will help to ease your stresses during this delicate period. It’s based on my own personal experience, and I find that organising it all into a list really helps.
Shopping for baby can be quite an expensive affair (though highly addictive and fun too), so I’ve included the discount codes that we’ve gotten from our partners. Most of these we’ve tried and tested ourselves, which is why we trust to recommend them to you.
I wanted the list to be extensive so as not to miss anything out, but not everything is essential (some are good-to-have) – I marked those out with *. If you are on a tighter budget, do focus on the must-haves first. The purpose of the list is not to stress you out, but more to organise the things to do in one place. Don’t let the length stress you out, simply go through it with your husband and work out what’s important to you.
I hope you find this list useful for your own preparation. Do bookmark it for easy reference.
If I’ve missed out on anything, feel free to reply to me and let me know! Please also share it with your friends and family who may need it.
Have a wonderful day!
Jocelyn from TWV
Other Free E-Booklets for You
Baby Voucher Booklet
Our TWV Baby Booklet is created for mums & dads-to-be. If you are expecting a little one, you definitely need this!
- – A Newborn Must-Haves Checklist for essentials & more
- – Exclusive Discount Codes that you can enjoy for your baby shopping for strollers, cot, carriers, diapers, skincare & more.
- – Pregnancy Guide & Tips sent to your inbox
Home Voucher Booklet
Our TWV Home Booklet is created for homeowners. If you are preparing for a new home, this is going to be very useful for you.
- – A Home Essentials checklist for your planning
- – Exclusive Discount Codes that you can enjoy for your furniture, appliances, mattresses, bedding, and more.
Our TWV Wedding Booklet is created for brides & grooms-to-be. If you are planning your wedding day, you don’t want to miss getting a copy.
- A 12-month wedding planning checklist for you to print and tick off
- Exclusive discount codes that you can enjoy for your wedding venue, photography, mua, flowers & more.
Some of the links in this booklet are affiliate links. They come at no extra cost to you, but if you purchase through us, we may get a small commission or bonus which keeps our site running and allow us to continue creating free content and free deals for you. That being said, we only recommend vendors that we trust to use for ourselves. You can get more information on our disclosure policy here. Thank you for your support!