In Singapore’s tropical climate, air conditioning is a need, and keeping your AC unit in top shape is crucial. Aircon servicing in Singapore offers a range of solutions to make sure your cooling system functions efficiently and reliably. Whether it’s regular maintenance, repairs, or installation, these services are essential for your comfort and well-being. With an extensive variety of aircon servicing companies available in the market, which then are the best aircon servicing companies in Singapore? In our Best of Home series, we have curated the latest 10 Best Aircon Servicing Companies in Singapore, providing quality recommendations to suit your lifestyle and budget.
Table of contents:
Best aircon servicing companies in Singapore
Established in 1987, Newway Systems Pte Ltd is one of the most reputable companies when it comes to aircon servicing in Singapore, receiving numerous awards and accolades over 30 years of service. With an extensive portfolio that includes the likes of Resorts World Sentosa, Marina Bay Sands, and Changi Airport group, you can rest assured that your air conditioners are in good hands. The company is committed to providing a wide range of high-quality air conditioning solutions including servicing, installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance. Newway has also started offering professional Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) management services. Such services will be good for both new and existing houses as Newway could assess if the pollutant levels are within healthy ranges and advise on the necessary steps to improve the situation.
Another thing that sets Newway apart is their Basic Probiotic HydroClean, a proprietary formulation produced by their in-house microbiologist. The botanical-based solution contains millions of beneficial microbes, utilised during aircon servicing to break down harmful contaminants at the molecular level. Furthermore, these solutions are naturally sanitising, leaving a refreshing scent from pure botanical extracts and essential oils that is safe for both family and the environment as well. Trusted by businesses and residents islandwide, Newway delivers professionalism and efficiency via its customer-first approach.
Why choose Newway:
- A reputable and award-winning company with more than 30 years of service
- Adopts a customer-first approach with professionalism and efficiency
- Wide range of services including IAQ management
- Works on residential and commercial projects with clients such as Changi Airport group and Marina Bay Sands
- Employs a natural formula called Basic Probiotic HydroClean for thorough servicing
Newway promo code:
|Quote promo code weddingvow5 to get 5% off on Newway systems aircon servicing|
|Service your aircon with Newway Systems >>|
Address: 20 Ang Mo Kio Ind Park 2A #02-22/23 AMK Techlink Singapore 567761
Contact: +65 6481 0111
Offering a 24-hour hotline for emergencies
Cold Max Aircon Services is your go-to solution for aircon servicing in Singapore. With a dedicated team of experienced technicians, they offer installation, repair, chemical wash, overhaul, gas top-up, and general maintenance. Their expert technicians are well-versed in all air conditioner brands. Their flexibility sets them apart, operating daily, even on Sundays, and offering a 24-hour hotline for emergencies. Booking an appointment is a breeze through their website or a simple phone call. Trust their stellar reviews on Facebook and Google – they’re the real deal when it comes to keeping your aircon in tip-top shape.
Why choose Cold Max Aircon Services:
- Services daily even on Sundays
- 24-hour hotline
- Team of professionally trained technicians who are experts on all aircon brands
- Wide range of aircon services at a reasonable and competitive price
- Great reviews from past clients
|Service your aircon with Cold Max Aircon Services >>|
|📍 3 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2A #01-09 Singapore 568050|
📞 +65 6235 4833 (24 hours)
Serving to all parts in Singapore
Look no further for aircon servicing in Singapore than GoodCool Aircon. With over 15 years of industry experience, their skilled technicians offer a full range of services. This includes general maintenance to chemical overhauls and washes and professional installation for all aircon brands. The best part? They’re upfront about their competitive pricing with no hidden fees and back their work with a warranty for your peace of mind. GoodCool Aircon stands out for its accessibility, serving all parts of Singapore every day, and its responsiveness. Check out their glowing reviews on Google and Facebook for proof of their exceptional service.
|Check out Goodcool Aircon >|
📞+65 8125 5840
✉️ email@example.com |Contact form
📲 Instagram | Facebook
Well-versed in major aircon brands
When it comes to aircon servicing in Singapore, City Cooling Engineering stands out with an impressive 4.9/5 Google rating. Since 2016, they’ve been delivering professional, reliable, and experienced service. Showered by many reviews praising their staff’s professionalism, responsiveness, and punctuality. Their services include general servicing, chemical overhauls, installation, repairs, and parts replacement. They are well-versed in major aircon brands, such as Daikin, Fujitsu, LG, Mitsubishi Electric, Panasonic, Samsung, Toshiba, and more. What’s even better is that you can tailor a maintenance contract to suit your specific needs.
Why choose City Cooling Engineering:
- 4.9/5 rating on Google reviews
- Professional and top-quality services
- Responsive and punctual for appointments
- Aircon servicing available for residential, commercial, and industrial
- Option for contract servicing for regularly scheduled aircon maintenance
|Service your aircon with City Cooling Engineering >>|
|📍 25 Woodlands Industrial Park E1, #04-02, Singapore 757743|
📞 +65 6362 2796
Offer a 30-day workmanship warranty
DW Aircon is your go-to choice for aircon servicing in Singapore, backed by over a decade of industry expertise. They offer a range of services, from servicing and repair to installation, chemical overhauls, gas top-ups, and even commercial and industrial solutions. What sets them apart is their reputation, with a remarkable 4.9/5 Google rating from over 800 reviews and a perfect 5/5 on Facebook. They focus on fast responses because they understand that aircon issues often need urgent attention. Additionally, they offer a 30-day workmanship warranty, making sure peace of mind.
Why choose DW Aircon Servicing Singapore:
- Over 10 years of experience in the industry
- Google rating: 4.9/5 from over 800 reviews
- One-stop-shop for aircon services
- 30-day workmanship warranty
DW Aircon Servicing Singapore Promotion:
First-time customers will get to enjoy a 50% discount when they sign up for quarterly aircon servicing promotion
|Service your aircon with DW Aircon Servicing Singapore >|
|📍 1090 Lower Delta Road #03-07B Singapore 169201|
📞 +65 6909 2200 (Phone) | +65 8241 0032 (WhatsApp)
No extra charges for labour
Daikin offers aircon servicing starting at $28 – $38 per fan coil, depending on your chosen package. The standard package covers preventative maintenance service, thermistor replacement, and a 10% discount on labour and Daikin spare parts. Meanwhile, the premium package goes a step further, with no extra charges for labour and Daikin spare parts. It also includes a free room sanitizing treatment and complimentary use of a Daikin air purifier.
|Service your aircon with Daikin >|
|📍 10 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2 Singapore 569501|
📞 +65 6311 8686
📲 Facebook | YouTube
7. Gain City
Cater to both residential and commercial spaces
With Gain City, your cooling needs are in capable hands. They cater to both residential and commercial spaces, boasting BCA-certified technicians who are experts in repairing and maintaining air conditioners from all brands. Plus, they offer additional services like chemical wash and condenser unit servicing.
|Service your aircon with Gain City >>|
|📍 8 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2 Singapore 569500|
📞 +65 6222 1212
📲 Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
Covers up to System 5 units
COURTS is here to help with your aircon servicing needs in Singapore. Their Guru services cover basic maintenance for air conditioners, all the way up to System 5 units. They also offer pressure tests and system work services. While their website might not have all the details, a quick call will get you the information you need. So, if you’re looking for reliable aircon servicing, give COURTS a ring to learn more about their offerings.
|Service your aircon with Courts >>|
|📍 50 Tampines North Drive 2 Singapore 528766|
📞 +65 6697 4190
📲 Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
9. Best Denki
Budget-friendly aircon servicing
Looking for budget-friendly aircon servicing in Singapore? Best Denki has you covered with their affordable rates starting at $20 per fan coil for air conditioners up to 24,000 BTU when you sign up for a 1-year contract. If you prefer a more flexible arrangement, the rate remains reasonable at $45 per fan coil without a contract. For further details, give them a call at +65 6319 9922.
|Service your aircon with Best Denki >>|
|📍 23 Tampines Street 92, #01-00 Hersing Centre, Singapore 528892|
📞 +65 6319 9922
📲 Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
Reliable 24/7 solution
When it comes to aircon servicing in Singapore, SoCool is your reliable 24/7 solution. They have expertise with all air conditioner brands and even offer a reassuring 90-day warranty on service workmanship. With over 1,000 Google reviews and an impressive 4.7/5 star rating, it’s clear they’re both popular and experienced. SoCool’s reputation is further solidified by their feature on MoneySmart, making them a trusted choice for keeping your air conditioner in top-notch condition.
|Service your aircon with SoCool >>|
|📍 22 Sin Ming Ln, #06-76, Midview City, Singapore 573969|
📞 +65 8855 4818 / +65 6854 4956
The Ultimate Aircon Servicing Guide
What does my aircon do?
Now let’s try to understand more about our aircon and why do we need to do regular aircon servicing. Apart from helping to cool your room, the aircon helps to maintain your room temperature at the optimum level. It also helps to remove airborne particles and reduce humidity in the room.
Why is aircon servicing important?
Aircon servicing is crucial in guaranteeing that your air conditioner runs optimally. An effective way to unclog the dirt and pollutants would be doing a thorough chemical wash.
As your aircon operates to cools the air and removes impurities, substances, dirt, and pollutants will get trapped in your aircon unit. Over time it will cause damage to your aircon and you may experience issues with its performance i.e. churning out hot air instead of cold, or leaking.
Regular aircon servicing will help you:
- Ensure that your aircon operates efficiently, improving cooling performance
- Saves energy and electricity
- Prolongs the lifespan of your aircon (well-serviced air conditioners can last up to 15 years or more!)
- Make sure that your aircon is circulating clean air
- Helps you catch early problems like the below ones, so it does not lead to any major breakdown and costly repairs:
Increased power consumption
The dirt that accumulates in your aircon filters will restrict its airflow and compromise its performance. Because of this, your aircon will have to apply more effort to maintain the cooling and causes a drastic increase in power consumption.
Due to the extra workload, the aircon parts are required to work harder to keep the room at the same temperature. Once it reaches its limit, the condenser motors may burn or get damaged.
Dirty condenser coils
After absorbing the indoor heat, the refrigerant will pass on to the condenser coil in the outdoor unit. A fan blows breeze onto it, making it cold and ready for another cycle. However, the accumulation of dirt or residue on the coils will reduce the effectiveness of this heat transfer. This reduces the efficiency of your aircon. The aircon unit will get hotter with each refrigerant cycle, causing damage to your aircon system.
A decrease in air quality
Your aircon also acts as an air purifier. It helps to absorb dust particles in the air to deliver not only cool air but clean air. Over time, the dirt will accumulate on the filters. On top of restricting airflow, it also facilitates bacterial growth if they are not cleaned. These bacteria and mould will reproduce and start to mix with the airflow of your system. Ironically, instead of delivering you clean air, you may inhale bacteria and mould, which will make you sick. Pollutant particles can also settle in the drainage or ducts, and cause smelly air and waterlogging problems.
How much is aircon servicing in Singapore?
The price of aircon servicing in Singapore will depend on a few things:
- The number of units you need to service: the more units you will need to service, the more time will be taken and hence the more costly it will be. That said if you have multiple units to service, you should do them all at one go because you save on transport cost, and it will be a cheaper rate for each unit.
- The frequency of servicing: more frequent servicing will be costlier. That said, you should service your aircon 3-4 times each year.
- The type of aircon servicing: the more work and in-depth aircon servicing you require (e.g. chemical wash), the more expensive it will be
- The type of aircon: the more powerful and expensive your aircon is, the more costly the aircon servicing will be. This is because better aircon has more coils, which means more work
- Any extra charges for special requests: depending on your home location, the urgency of servicing or odd hours, the aircon servicing company may charge you extra for that.
As companies charge differently, you will find a range of pricing for aircon servicing. To make sure that you do not get overcharged, these are the average aircon servicing prices in Singapore.
Average aircon servicing prices in Singapore
|Number of units (with condenser)||Rates|
|1 unit||$40 – $60|
|2 unit||$45 – $65|
|3 unit||$60 – $80|
|4 units||$70 – $90|
|5 units||$80 – $120|
|6 units or more||$16 – $20 per unit|
What does aircon servicing include?
Aircon servicing usually includes the following:
- Cleaning: The technician will clean the filters, outer panels, coils, drain pan and pipes and get rid of air and moisture in the unit. This will ensure clean and efficient airflow. Make sure that the parts are dry before re-assembling it back in. Some aircon servicing in Singapore includes deodorising and purifying of the air filters too.
- Maintenance and repair: If any parts are not working as efficiently, the technician should work on it.
- Oil fan lubrication: Lubricate the fan bearings so the aircon can work quietly
- Inspection and checking of parts: A visual check should be done to see all parts are working properly and if any replacements are needed.
- Gas top-up: The gas in your aircon is the cooling agent that helps your refrigerant to cool air. If there is a leak, you might be required to top up the gas.
- Test run: After the servicing, the aircon should be left on for 10 to 15 minutes for a test run to make sure that everything is working properly.
Not part of the standard aircon servicing is chemical cleaning, which is charged extra. Chemical wash is a more thorough cleaning that uses chemicals rather than just water.
If you are facing a problem with your aircon, and you just serviced it, you may be required to troubleshoot it. It will cost about $40 – $50.
While these basic steps should be covered in a regular aircon servicing routine, not al companies provide the same standard and level of service. Do check with the company before you engage them for a package.
We hope that our aircon servicing Singapore guide has helped you better understand why there is a need to do regular maintenance for your aircon. Do share this with your family and friends! Also, do check out our other buying guides below!