Your wedding is a big affair and there’ll be tons of things ranging from the big to the nitty gritty that you’ll have to remember. Here’s a wedding checklist to help you ensure that you don’t forget any part, whether big or small.
Before you go, do not forget to download our Free Wedding Booklet below. It has a 12-month Wedding Checklist for easy planning, and discount vouchers for your wedding day. Enjoy!
- Wedding Venue* (for solemnization & reception / dinner)
- Officiant to solemnize your marriage* + witnesses
- The Bridal Party*
- Guest List & Wedding Invites, & RSVP*
- Wedding Bands*
- The schedule, flow of events* – give this to your vendors as well
- Wedding Planner / Coordinator (optional)
- Wedding Website (optional)
- Wedding / Solemnization Set up: Table, Chairs, Cushions
- Engagement Party / Hens or bachelor’s night
- Transport: Bridal Car & Car Decoration
- Photobooth & Props
- Food & Alcohol (ensure to take note of any guests with special meal restrictions)
- Wedding Cake & Champagne
- Cakes & Pastries
- Flowers: Corsages, Flower Bouquet, Flower Petals / Confetti
- Wedding Favours
- Music, Entertainment, any video you are planning to air, emcee
- Bridal Dress & Groom Suit
- Accessories: Necklace, earrings, veil, corsages
- Wedding Veil
- Stylist: Makeup & Hairdo
- Beauty & Wellness prior to the wedding
- Outfit for The Bridal Party & Flower Girl / Page Boy
- Flower Bouquet / Corsages
- Wedding Invites
- Wedding Guestbook & Pens
- Photo Albums
- Ring Cushion
- Wedding favours / Gift Bags
- Music Playlist
- Table Plans / Guest Cards
The Bridal Bag (for the big day itself)
- White chalk – great for covering up stains on white dresses
- Lint Roller – dust be gone
- Bobby Pins, Needle & Thread – for little mishaps
- Tampons – just in case
- Safety Pins – to hold anything together
- Double Sided Tape / Fashion Tape – for any last minute adjustments
- Nipple Tape
- Spare Makeup & Makeup Remover
- Breath Mints / Mouthwash / Floss
- Band Aids
- Tissues & Wet Wipes
- Bite-sized Snacks
For a print-out version of the bridal bag, here is one by alittleloveandlace.com
Planning for your wedding? Read our wedding guide here that will help your planning. For your honeymoon, read our honeymoon guide here.
If you need any help/services, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to help!
This post was brought to you by The Wedding Vow.
All opinions remain writer’s own. For more information, kindly refer to our copyright & disclosure policy.
To get featured on The Wedding Vow, email email@example.com for advertising, firstname.lastname@example.org for media invites. Click here for more information.