Planning a party for 100 guests or more can be challenging. Budgeting is key to a successful celebration. Be sure to read our cost guide for weddings in Singapore.
Wedding Makeup & Hairstyling
- Spotlight -
Get Gorgeous on your Wedding Day – Bridal Makeup by Ruth Chew Makeup
Your wedding makeup artist is the real lief equivalent of a fairy godmother. See how Ruth Chew transforms her brides with her quality products and skilled techniques.Read More
A Talented Entourage of Wedding Hair & Makeup Stylists by EK Makeup Studio
Eesha K has been in the beauty industry for over 17 years. See how her team works together to style your bridesmaids.Read More
Trending Makeup Looks
Trending Wedding Hairstyles
Featured MUA Package
Tips for Your wedding makeup & hair
- Choosing your style
- Choosing your MUA
- Beauty Tips
For your wedding day, you want to be stress-free and look your best. I'd recommend hiring a professional makeup artist to take care of your makeup and hairstyling. Firstly, have an idea of what style you are going for i.e. natural or smokey. Do you prefer the American or Korean look? Maybe you want two different looks - a lighter natural look for lunch, and a heavier dramatic makeup for the evening?
Go on pinterest and compile the looks that catch your eye.
Keep in mind the following when you are researching for makeup artists.
- Look through their portfolio to see if they have done similar looks to the styles you fancy.
- Once you find someone that fits your budget, do book a trial session with her.
- It is key to find someone that you click with and feel comfortable with.
- On top of proper training, you want to make sure that your makeup artist in mind uses quality products.
- Wear a white top to your makeup trial, so you can avoid your makeup looking too washed out in comparison to your outfit. Do bring along your veil and hair accessories too.
Prior to your wedding, keep your skin looking glowing and youthful with the below tips!
- Be sure to cleanse, tone and moisturize everyday without fail.
- Exfoliate twice a week and do frequent masking. Moisturized skin is key to achieving that inner glow!
- Drink plenty of water during the day, but avoid the night for it may cause water rentention and a puffy face.
- Get enough sleep. At least 8 hours a day prior to your wedding. Sleep works like a miracle, and will keep you looking fresh and energetic.
- Apply a hair mask each week to keep your spilt ends at bay.
- Apply lip balm before sleeping for plump and lucious looking lips.
- Avoid greasy food and include more fruits and greens in your meals.
Get a Free Quote for your Wedding Makeup
We provide consultation at no charge to get you started on your planning.
Simply let us know your budget, needs/preferences, and we will link you up to the right people.