7 Best Silk Bed Sheets in Singapore | Best of Home 2023
If you’re looking for the most luxurious bed sheet, then look no further as silk sheets are the ones that you need! We’ve been fans of silk sheets due to the genuine benefits of silk: the fabric’s ultra-smooth texture keeps your precious locks from becoming tangled up at night. And unlike most other sheets, silk will not draw moisture away from your body, ensuring that your hair and skin remain hydrated. With an extensive variety of silk bed sheets in the market, which then is the best silk bed sheet in Singapore? In our Best of Home series, we introduce the 7 Best Silk Bed Sheets in Singapore, providing quality recommendations based on your lifestyle and budget needs.
Before you go, do not forget to download our free Home Voucher Booklet below. There are tons of discount vouchers & savings for your home purchases. Click the image below to access your copy. Enjoy!
This article is part of our Home Buying Guides series. Click here to read more Buying Guides.
This article is part of our Best of Home series. Click here to read more Best of Home articles.
|📱 Join our SG home deals telegram group for giveaways and flash deals! Click here to join 📱|
|Exclusive Shopee Singapore Promo for TWV Readers!
🎫 Use coupon code TWVHOME on Home & Living to get $5 off $50
🎫 Use coupon code TWVTKB on Toys, Kids, & Babies to get $6 off $60
🎫 For new users: Use coupon code TWVNEW to get $12 off min spend of $20
Limited redemptions only
Click here to shop now >>
This article was last updated on 6 January 2023.
Table of contents
7 Best Silk Bed Sheets in Singapore
1. THXSILK 25 Momme Silk Fitted Sheet Set
Luxuriously soft and smooth with its 25 momme mulberry silk fabric
Known for their expertise in producing quality silk products, THXSILK’s silk sheets are handcrafted by top 6A mulberry silk, giving a truly luxurious feeling. While the brand offers a variety of sheet options, the THXSILK 25 Momme Silk Sheet Set provides the best value when compared to other silk sheets of comparable quality of construction. This silk sheet, like most silk sheets, is also ideal for sleepers who prefer the feel of soft bedding or who require smooth sheets for sensitive skin. The set is OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified, which means it has been tested for the presence of known harmful chemicals.
With almost 30% more silk per square inch than 19 mm silk sheets, the 25 mm silk has the durability to last up to ten years with the proper care and laundering. THXSILK’s 25 mm silk sheets provide the ultimate combination of shine, thickness, softness, and durability. Each set includes one fitted sheet and two pillowcases, and the fitted sheet is designed to accommodate mattresses up to 16 inches thick. You can also choose from five standard sizes (Twin, Full, Queen, King, and California King) and 7 colors.
High-quality craftsmanship and design
Highly experienced in silk products design and production, THXSILK’s sheets are sourced from their 200,000 ㎡ silk farm, growing their own mulberry, and their thorough detail in silkworm rearing and cocoon/silk production ensures high quality of raw materials. Design-wise, this THXSILK 25 Momme Silk Fitted Sheet is produced with a deep pocket and an all-around elastic. This also prevents the sheets from slipping off the corners of your mattress in the middle of the night.
Eliminate asthma and allergy risks
THXSILK’s silk is also a natural fiber, and its hypoallergenic quality helps to eliminate allergies and asthma, which could be caused by cotton and other synthetic fibers. With its natural temperature-regulating properties, it will keep you comfortable in every season. It can effectively reduce hot or cold irregularities when sleeping by wicking moisture from the body and adjusting to body temperature.
Why buy this:
- Luxuriously soft and smooth
- 100% 25 momme mulberry silk
- Also perfect for hot and cold sleepers with its temperature-regulating properties
- Hypoallergenic: eliminates risks of asthma and allergies
- OEKO-Tex Standard 100 Certification
- High-quality craftsmanship and design
|Check prices on THXSILK and Amazon >|
2. LilySilk 19 Momme Fitted Sheet Set
Seamless and extremely durable silk sheets
Enjoy the soft and smooth touch of silk after a long day’s work, and pull on a comfortable sleep with the LilySilk 19 Momme Fitted Sheet Set. This 19 Momme line of seamless silk bedding linen set is made from the same 100% Grade A Mulberry silk as its seamed counterpart, with the difference being that, unlike the seamed version which was made by combining two or smaller sheets, the seamless sheets are cut from a larger sheet, not some combination of smaller sheets. The removal of seams makes the sheets stronger in terms of resistance to wear and tear and looks nicer as well, making a better option than its seamed counterpart if you are looking to decorate your room with silk due to better structural durability and better aesthetics.
Good value for money
Silk sheet sets can cost well over $500, but if you want a less expensive option, you can try this 3-piece set. The silk sheet set contains a fitted sheet and two pillowcases. It’s also 19 momme, which helps to reduce the price. What’s more, its silk is made completely from natural and pure silk produced by the Bombyx Mori silkworms, the undisputed best quality silk in the entire world. The best part is that they are manufactured by experienced artisans and silk workers, so the LilySilk sheets are guaranteed of high quality.
Why buy this:
- 100% Grade 6A Mulberry Silk
- Skin-friendly and breathable
- Also OEKO-TEX® certified, free of harmful chemicals
- 19 Momme Charmeuse Silk, Glossy, Smooth, Soft
- 400 thread count
- Fit Depth: 16” Extra Deep Fit (Customizable).
- Fitting Method: Elastic band around the edge to fixate fitted sheet to your mattress
|Check prices on LilySilk and Amazon >|
3. Elle Silk Bed Sheet Set
Incredibly cozy featuring its timeless elegance
The Elle Silk four-piece silk sheet sets are woven from the finest 100% Mulberry silk and meticulously finished with skill and precision. Delicate to the touch and incredibly cozy, the silk sheets and pillowcases provide a sumptuous feel while adding timeless elegance to your bedroom.
Extensive variety of color options
Suitable for people looking for a wide range of color options, the Elle Silk Sheet Set comes in 27 different colors. It also has five sizes available which are Twin, Full, Queen, King, and California King.
Why buy this:
- Includes one flat sheet, one fitted sheet, and two pillowcases
- 100% Mulberry Silk: The highest grade 6A long fiber silk with 22 Momme
- Fits up to 16-in (41-cm) mattress depth
- Fitted sheet: Features elastic all around
- Also has 27 color options
|Check price on Elle Silk >|
4. ZIMASILK Mulberry Silk Bed Sheet Set
Highly ventilated and lustrous silk
Made from 100% Mulberry Silk with a 400 thread count, the ZIMASILK 19 Momme Silk Bed Sheet Set is the smoothest and most lustrous weight silk raw material which makes the sheets super soft and comfortable. Also, this bed sheet provides the most ventilated silk for the perfect joy of silk sheets. It is also a natural anti-aging product, hypoallergenic, smooth, soft, and breathable!
Why buy this:
- Lustrous and ventilated silk fabric
- Thread count: 400
- Also includes a hidden zipper closure
- Naturally anti-aging and hypoallergenic
- Machine washable
|Check prices on ZIMASILK and Amazon >|
5. Orose 25 Momme Silk Bed Sheet Set
Using the best silk on the market today, the Orose 25 momme silk sheets are very thick and durable. Not afraid of frequent washing, it can also be used for up to 10 years. Plus, it also features environmentally-friendly dyeing, good color fastness, no fading, and no shrinkage. Moreover, it has a warm luster and a comfortable body. Hanging a hang can make the fold disappear, and there is no way to wrinkle it. With its premium quality, this silk sheet will completely change your prejudice that silk sheets are easily broken, wrinkled, and difficult to care for.
Why buy this:
- Machine washable
- Contains 2 Housewife Silk Pillowcases, 1 Silk Fitted Sheet, 1 Silk Flat Sheet.
- Fabric: 100% 25 momme pure mulberry silk.
- Thread Count: 800
- Also has an international certification: OEKO-TEX Standard 100
|Check prices on Orose and >|
6. Epitex Mulberry Pure Silk Series Bedset
Cooling and highly breathable
Made of 100% Mulberry Silk which is the strongest of natural fibers, the Epitex Bedset is a must-have for your home. As it is a breathable fabric and a natural temperature regulator, this silk bed sheet helps the body retain heat in cold weather while excess heat is expelled in warm weather, helping your body maintain a comfortable, natural temperature.
Why buy this:
- Highly breathable and cooling sensation
- Moisture-wicking and natural temperature-regulating
- Also naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial
- Skin-friendly makes it ideal for sensitive skin
|Check price on Epitex >|
7. Mulberry Park Silks 22 Momme Silk Bed Sheet
Ultimate comfort and beauty
Turn your bed into a sanctuary with the Mulberry Park Silks 22 momme silk sheets and wake up with healthier hair and skin! What’s amazing about these luxurious sheet sets is that they are made from 100% Pure Grade 6A Silk. Moreover, Mulberry Park’s signature silk fabric is known for comfort and beauty as it regulates your body temperature, helps your hair and skin retain precious moisture, and looks stunning in any room. With these, you’ll stay cool in summer, warm in winter, and get a great night’s sleep year-round!
Why buy this:
- Wonderful source of nourishment and maintenance for hair and skin
- Made from 100% pure Mulberry silk Charmeuse
- Naturally hypoallergenic and resistant to allergens
- Also prevents skin abrasion, help your skin to retain moisture and is beneficial in wrinkle prevention
- Four-piece sheet set includes (1) Silk Flat Sheet, (1) Silk Fitted Sheet, and (2) Silk double-sided pillowcases with an 8″ envelope closure
|Check prices on Mulberry Park Silks and Amazon >|
Silk is incredibly soft with a flattering sheen, giving it a high-end and luxurious appeal. It is also one of the strongest natural fibers and contains natural protein and 18 essential amino acids. Silk, as a breathable fabric and natural temperature regulator, helps the body retain heat in cold weather while expelling excess heat in warm weather, allowing your body to maintain a comfortable, natural temperature. Moreover, silk is hypoallergenic, does not attract dust mites, and is a natural fungal repellant. Sleeping on silk helps reduce hair breakage because it does not conduct static electricity.
How to choose the best silk sheets?
Silk sheets are expensive, so you’ll want to make sure that you are spending your money wisely. Here are some things to look for in silk sheets:
- Momme (mm): Momme is the fabric weight of silk fabrics (it’s used instead of thread count). The top-performing silk fabrics are typically 22 momme or higher. In general, the higher the momme, the more expensive and better the quality of the silk.
- Mulberry Silk: Considered as the highest quality of silk, the mulberry silks’ fibers are longer and more uniform, resulting in a smoother and more durable fabric.
- Weave: The density and feel of silk sheets are affected by how silk threads are woven on the loom. There aren’t many weave patterns used for silk sheets; the majority are charmeuse weaves. Charmeuse is distinguished by its two-sided design, with a high sheen on one side and a dull side. Satin weaves are also widely used. While momme is more important than thread count, the weave can reveal how many silk threads are used and in what pattern.
We hope that our guide on the 7 Best Silk Bed Sheets in Singapore will help you to buy the best silk bed sheet in Singapore for your home. Please do share this along with your friends if you have found this useful.
This post was brought to you by The Wedding Vow.
Disclosure: All opinions remain the writer’s own. There may be paid or sponsored mentions in the above article, but we believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. We will only recommend services that we have tried and tested ourselves or have done extensive research and find them to be useful recommendations. The order of listing may not represent product ranking in terms of quality. For more information, kindly refer to our copyright & disclosure policy.
To get featured on The Wedding Vow, email email@example.com for advertising, firstname.lastname@example.org for media.