Top 10 Most Romantic Malaysia Honeymoon Destinations (2023 Guide)
Ah, love is in the air! Imagine strolling hand-in-hand with your beloved along a pristine beach, beneath a sky ablaze with stars, or losing yourselves in the hushed serenity of an enchanting rainforest. Sounds magical, doesn’t it? Well, that’s the magic of Malaysia, a paradise brimming with enchanting locales that whisper love at every corner. Welcome to our roundup of the ‘Top 10 Most Romantic Malaysia Honeymoon Destinations.’ We’re here to guide you to the places where love blooms in the most unexpected ways. From sun-kissed islands to lush highland retreats, get ready to discover the perfect backdrop to your unique love story!
Top 10 Most Romantic Malaysia Honeymoon Destinations
1. Desaru, for a beach vacation
Desaru, located in the state of Johor in Malaysia, is a perfect destination for couples seeking a romantic beach vacation. The stunning white sand beaches, crystal clear waters, and serene atmosphere provide an ideal backdrop for a romantic honeymoon experience. Whether you want to take a leisurely stroll on the beach, enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner by the sea, or indulge in adventurous water sports, Desaru has something for everyone. With its secluded and peaceful surroundings, Desaru is an excellent choice for couples looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life and spend some quality time together.
Best time to visit Desaru
The best time to visit Desaru is during the dry season, which falls between March and October. During these months, the weather is warm and sunny, making it perfect for outdoor activities and beach vacations. The peak season for tourism is from June to August, so youcan expect larger crowds and higher prices during this time. However, if you prefer a quieter and more peaceful holiday, consider visiting in the shoulder season, such as March to May or September to October. It’s worth noting that Desaru can experience occasional rainfall throughout the year, so be sure to pack appropriate clothing and check the weather forecast before your trip.
Top Things to Do in Desaru
- Visit Desaru Beach
- Explore Tanjung Balau Fishermen’s Museum
- Go on a river cruise in Sungai Lebam
- Enjoy thrilling water sports at Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark
- Indulge in spa treatments and massages at a luxury resort
- Experience the local cuisine at Pasar Malam Desaru
- Explore the Ostrich Farm
- Take a day trip to Kota Tinggi Waterfalls
- Play golf at The Els Club Desaru Coast
- Go on a mangrove tour and see fireflies at night.
Recommended Places to Stay in Desaru:
Anantara Desaru Coast Resort & Villas
Indulge in a seaside romance at Anantara Desaru Coast Resort & Villas – a place where luxury and comfort meet on the dazzling Desaru Coast. This luxury resort warrants the most romantic getaway on Malaysia’s golden shores, especially when you stay at the luxurious Deluxe Sea View Room, which offers spectacular views over lush resort greenery extending to the South China Sea. But if you are looking to splurge for such an important occasion, Anantara’s One-Bedroom Lagoon Pool Villa is also worth the shot.
We actually got to stay at the resort just recently, and the experience was amazing. The bed was so comfortable, kind of similar to the one we had at Anantara Layan Phuket Resort, and you can even request additional pillows with varying firmness to match your sleeping preferences. Do not worry about being too comfortable at night though, as honeymooners in the resort will get to wake up to a romantic breakfast in bed – the perfect way to start an eventful day.
Plenty of romantic experiences to discover
As soon as you are energised for the morning, explore Anantara Desaru Coast Resort & Villas and try out all the activities laid out for every guest. Take a dip in the beachfront and lagoon infinity pools, sip some original handcrafted cocktails or mocktails by the beach bar, or perhaps hide away at the serene Anantara Spa with an indulgent’s couple journey.
If you and your partner are more on the active side, there are also yoga, cycling, golf, beach volleyball and other water activities for you to experience. At night, take in a blockbuster movie under the stars (available on selected days) after a sumptuous, romantic candlelit dinner by the beach or a regular dinner at one of the resort’s dining destinations.
Taste local and international culinary indulgences
Whether you are looking for Asian or Western specialties, Anantara has two restaurants to answer to your heart’s demand. First up is Turmeric Restaurant, which offered gourmet international and Asian flavours at any time of the day. We highly recommend the Kerabu Mangga Muda as starters (probably the best mango salad I have ever eaten!) and Goong Sarong if you love crispy, deep fried prawns with a little bit of spice. Really delicious! For the main course, the Ikan Bakar is definitely a must-try, which was a super soft fish roasted so perfectly that it melts right into your mouth (just make sure it is not the snapper fish as it was a bit tougher, but still great tastewise), as well as the Massaman Kea for curry lovers like myself. The Char Kway Teow was also pretty awesome; it tasted so great that we had it for 3 days straight – a testament to its lovely taste and quality.
To complete the signature Anantara dining experience, head over to Sea.Fire.Salt and indulge in succulent grilled seafood and steaks on the beachfront. The prices here are a bit more of a splurge compared to Turmeric, but their dishes are worth every money spent – I’d highly recommend it in a heartbeat! We ordered a Chilled Seafood Tower consisting of premium oysters, lobsters, prawns, crabs, etc. – all freshly caught from Desaru Coast. The seafood here was barbecued really well that I even sucked on some of their shells afterwards (and I never did that before). The 1.2kg Australian Beef Tomahawk, served with 6 sides and sauces, was also very palatable and great for family sharing.
A juicy Australian Beef Tomahawk with perfect fat to meat ratio
And of course, there is no better way to cap off the night than by having such amazing desserts (try their Mont Blanc and Hot Chocolate Fondant) or sipping some extraordinary cocktails from one of Anantara’s luxe bars. The resort has two, so if you want to drink cocktails with the sound of the waves crashing nearby – the Infinity Bar is the perfect spot for you. The Golden Lands (their own version of gin and tonic), Sea of Pineapples (really IG-worthy cocktail!), and Cartel, definitely one of the best ones I have ever tasted, were our top favourites, though most of their signature cocktails taste pretty amazing. The second one – Observatory Bar – is located right at the heart of the resort, where you can enjoy lovely 360-degree views of the entire Anantara, so the best time to go there is really at sundown.
In all honesty, we will definitely consider Anantara Desaru Coast Resort & Villas if we were to go on a honeymoon trip again. Staying in one of their stylish villas is just the perfect way to celebrate marriage, not to mention all the romantic activities you can do here!
|Check Anantara Desaru Coast on Booking and Agoda >|
Hard Rock Hotel Desaru Coast
For rockstars and rockstars at heart, Hard Rock Hotel Desaru Coast is the ultimate destination for a thrilling, entertainment-filled experience. With music-inspired lounges, suites, restaurants, and facilities, Hard Rock Hotel Desaru Coast’s stunning aesthetic will give you bouts of nostalgia – a walk down memory lane when you used to jam or groove in any genre of music. A haven for music lovers, couples who are celebrating their honeymoon or travellers in for something new will definitely enjoy the unique, unparalleled experience of The Sound of Your Stay®. This music amenity gives you amazing access to Fender guitars, a private 10-track playlist, and Crosley turntable with 10 iconic records!
Each room and suite is equipped with a luxurious Sleep Like a Rock® bedding, signature Rock Spa® toiletries, and premium amenities including a Bose soundbar which enhances the musical experience. Moreover, the Hard Rock Hotel Desaru Coast is situated right next to Adventure Waterpark, one of the biggest and fun-filled waterparks in the region.
Tip for couples: Experience their classic bed and breakfast package: Toast and Jam Package. It comes with a Hard Rock twist that you would not want to miss.
|Check Hard Rock Hotel Desaru Coast on Booking and Agoda >|
2. Kuala Lumpur, for a romantic stroll under city lights
Kuala Lumpur, the bustling capital of Malaysia, is a great choice for couples looking for a romantic urban experience. The city’s stunning skyline, particularly the Petronas Twin Towers, looks breathtaking at night, making it perfect for a romantic stroll. Kuala Lumpur also offers a range of world-class dining options, including rooftop restaurants with panoramic views, perfect for a romantic dinner. Couples can also explore the city’s vibrant night markets or indulge in spa treatments at luxury hotels. With its unique blend of modernity and tradition, Kuala Lumpur promises a romantic honeymoon experience like no other.
Best time to visit KL
The best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is during the drier months of December to February and May to August when the weather is cooler and more comfortable for outdoor activities. However, you should be prepared for occasional downpours, especially during the monsoon season between March to April and September to November. Regardless of the season, Kuala Lumpur is a year-round destination with plenty of indoor attractions and activities to enjoy.
Top Things to Do in KL
- Visit the iconic Petronas Twin Towers
- Explore the historic Batu Caves
- Take a stroll in the beautiful Lake Gardens
- Experience the local culture at Central Market
- Indulge in delicious street food at Jalan Alor
- Visit the Islamic Arts Museum
- Shop at one of the city’s many malls, such as Suria KLCC or Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
- Enjoy the panoramic views from KL Tower
- Discover the city’s colonial past at Merdeka Square
- Explore the vibrant nightlife in areas like Bukit Bintang and Changkat Bukit Bintang.
Recommended Place to Stay in Kuala Lumpur:
Sunway Putra Hotel, for a comfortable stay in the heart of the city
Sunway Putra Hotel is a comfortable and convenient place to stay in Kuala Lumpur’s city center. The hotel features over 600 well-appointed rooms and suites, along with an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, and multiple dining options. Its location near the iconic Putra World Trade Centre and lively Bukit Bintang shopping district makes it an ideal base for couples on a romantic getaway in Kuala Lumpur.
|Check Sunway Putra Hotel on Booking and Agoda >|
3. Melaka, for history-and-culture-fascinated couples
Melaka, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is an excellent choice for couples who are fascinated by history and culture. The city’s rich heritage and colorful past are reflected in its architecture, cuisine, and cultural traditions. Couples can explore the city’s charming streets, visit its numerous museums and galleries, and indulge in its delicious local cuisine. Melaka offers a unique and unforgettable honeymoon experience that combines romance with culture and history.
Best time to visit Melaka
The best time to visit Melaka is between March and October, during the dry season. The weather is generally sunny and pleasant, making it ideal for exploring the city’s attractions and outdoor activities. However, you should be prepared for occasional rainfall and humidity throughout the year, especially during the monsoon season between November and February.
Top Things to Do in Melaka
- Visit the historic A Famosa Fort
- Explore the Baba and Nyonya Heritage Museum
- Take a stroll along the scenic Melaka River
- Visit the iconic Stadthuys building
- Discover the local food scene at Jonker Street Night Market
- Explore the ruins of the Portuguese settlement of Porto de Melaka
- Visit the Cheng Hoon Teng Temple, the oldest Chinese temple in Malaysia
- Take a scenic river cruise
- Visit the Melaka Sultanate Palace Museum
- Experience the cultural performances at the Melaka Cultural Center.
Recommended Place to Stay in Melaka
Swiss-Garden Hotel Melaka, for views of the historical Melaka River
The Swiss-Garden Hotel Melaka is the perfect place for a romantic getaway in Melaka. With stunning views of the historic Melaka River, the hotel provides an ideal backdrop for a romantic honeymoon experience. Couples can relax in the hotel’s comfortable and luxurious accommodations, take a dip in the outdoor pool, or indulge in delicious meals at the rooftop restaurant while enjoying panoramic views of the city.
In addition to its comfortable accommodations, the Swiss-Garden Hotel Melaka is conveniently located near Melaka’s many attractions, making it easy for couples to explore the city’s rich cultural heritage and vibrant local scene. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing escape or an adventure-filled honeymoon, the Swiss-Garden Hotel Melaka is the perfect place to stay in Melaka.
|Check Swiss-Garden Hotel Melaka on Booking and Agoda >|
4. Penang, for a gastronomic adventure
Penang, known as the “food capital” of Malaysia, is a perfect destination for couples seeking a gastronomic adventure. The city’s vibrant culinary scene offers a diverse range of dishes, flavors, and influences, from traditional Malaysian street food to fusion cuisine and international specialties. Couples can explore the city’s many hawker centers, cafes, and restaurants, trying out new and exciting dishes and flavors, and enjoying the vibrant and colorful atmosphere of this charming city.
Best time to visit Penang
The best time to visit Penang is between December and March, when the weather is cooler and less humid, making it ideal for outdoor activities and sightseeing. You can also avoid the crowds and higher prices of the peak season from June to August. However, Penang is a year-round destination, and you can enjoy the city’s attractions and culinary scene at any time of the year.
Top Things to Do in Penang
- Visit the iconic Kek Lok Si Temple
- Explore the historic George Town city center
- Take a cable car ride up to Penang Hill for stunning views
- Enjoy the street art and murals around the city
- Visit the historic clan jetties
- Explore the local food scene at Gurney Drive Hawker Center
- Take a leisurely walk along the Batu Ferringhi beach
- Visit the tropical Spice Garden
- Explore the Penang National Park
- Visit the unique Upside Down Museum.
Recommended Place to Stay in Penang
The Prestige Hotel Penang, for a luxuriously romantic stay in Penang
The Prestige Hotel Penang is the perfect place for couples looking for a luxurious and romantic stay in the heart of Penang. With its chic and stylish decor, the hotel provides a unique and memorable honeymoon experience. Couples can relax in the hotel’s luxurious accommodations, take a dip in the outdoor pool, or enjoy a rejuvenating spa treatment, making it an ideal retreat for those looking for a little rest and relaxation.
In addition to its luxurious facilities, The Prestige Hotel Penang is located in the heart of the historic city center, making it easy for couples to explore the city’s many attractions, including the vibrant street art scene and the city’s many hawker centers and restaurants. Whether you’re looking for a gastronomic adventure or a romantic escape, The Prestige Hotel Penang offers the perfect base for a memorable honeymoon in Penang.
|Check The Prestige Hotel Penang on Booking and Agoda >|
5. Langkawi, for an adventurous getaway
Langkawi, a tropical paradise located on Malaysia’s west coast, is an ideal destination for couples seeking an adventurous getaway. The island boasts stunning natural scenery, including pristine beaches, lush rainforests, and dramatic limestone formations. Couples can explore the island’s many attractions, such as the iconic Sky Bridge, the Telaga Tujuh Waterfalls, and the Kilim Geopark, and indulge in a range of exciting activities, such as island hopping, jungle trekking, and parasailing.
Best time to visit Langkawi
The best time to visit Langkawi is during the dry season, which typically starts in January and ends in March. During this time, the weather is dry and pleasant, making it ideal for outdoor activities such as island hopping, beach bumming, and exploring the many natural attractions. However, Langkawi is a year-round destination, and you can still enjoy the island’s attractions and activities throughout the year, as the island has a tropical climate and offers plenty of indoor activities and attractions. It’s important to choose your travel dates based on your preferences and interests, but if you want to make the most of the outdoors, be sure to plan your visit somewhere between January and March.
Top Things to Do in Langkawi
- Visit the iconic Sky Bridge for panoramic views of the island
- Explore the Kilim Geopark by boat or kayak
- Take a cable car ride up to the top of Gunung Mat Cincang for stunning views
- Indulge in the island’s delicious seafood at local restaurants
- Discover the island’s history and culture at the Langkawi Cultural Center
- Visit the Mahsuri Tomb and Museum, dedicated to the island’s legendary heroine
- Relax on the beautiful beaches, such as Pantai Cenang and Datai Bay
- Take a dip in the Telaga Tujuh Waterfalls
- Enjoy a sunset cruise or a romantic dinner on a yacht
- Go island hopping and explore the nearby islands, such as Pulau Payar and Pulau Dayang Bunting.
Recommended Place to Stay in Langkawi:
The Datai Langkawi Resort, for a tropical beachfront abode
The Datai Langkawi Resort provides couples with a luxurious and romantic beachfront abode in the heart of Langkawi. With its stunning natural surroundings, luxurious accommodations, and excellent facilities, the resort offers a perfect blend of adventure and relaxation, making it an ideal choice for a romantic and unforgettable honeymoon in Langkawi.
|Check The Datai Langkawi Resort on Agoda >|
6. Perhentian Islands, for scuba diving
Perhentian Islands, located off the coast of Terengganu, is a paradise for scuba diving enthusiasts. The crystal-clear waters surrounding the islands are home to a diverse array of marine life, including colorful coral reefs, sea turtles, and reef sharks. Couples can explore the island’s many diving spots and enjoy the vibrant underwater world, making it an ideal destination for an adventurous and memorable honeymoon getaway.
Best time to visit Perhentian Islands
The best time to visit the Perhentian Islands is during the dry season, which runs from March to November. This is the ideal time for water-based activities such as swimming, snorkeling, and diving, as well as exploring the island’s lush jungle trails. You can expect good weather conditions and calm seas during this period, making it perfect for an adventurous and fun-filled honeymoon. However, you should be aware that the island’s peak season is from June to August, so it’s important to plan and book accommodations in advance to avoid disappointment.
Top Things to Do in Perhentian Islands
- Go scuba diving or snorkeling and explore the vibrant underwater world
- Relax on the pristine beaches, such as Long Beach and Coral Bay
- Take a boat tour of the surrounding islands, such as Pulau Redang and Pulau Kapas
- Explore the island’s lush rainforests and go jungle trekking
- Enjoy a seafood feast at local restaurants
- Visit the Turtle Conservation Center and learn about the island’s efforts to protect its turtle population
- Take a sunset cruise and enjoy the stunning views of the islands
- Experience the local culture and traditions at Kampung Perhentian
- Enjoy a massage or spa treatment at one of the island’s many spas
- Go on a night dive and experience the unique and colorful nocturnal marine life.
Recommended Place to Stay in Perhentian Islands
Bubu Villa, for a relaxing home by the beach
For couples seeking a relaxing home by the beach, Bubu Villa is an excellent choice for a honeymoon stay in Perhentian Islands. The villa provides comfortable and luxurious accommodations, with stunning views of the beach and the surrounding islands. Couples can relax in the villa’s spacious and well-appointed rooms, take a dip in the outdoor pool, or indulge in delicious meals at the villa’s restaurant, making it an ideal retreat for those seeking a little rest and relaxation.
|Check Bubu Villa on Booking >|
7. Kota Kinabalu, for a quaint town
Kota Kinabalu, located on the northwest coast of Borneo, is a quaint town that offers a perfect blend of natural beauty, history, and culture. Couples can explore the town’s many attractions, such as the historic Atkinson Clock Tower, the Sabah Museum, and the bustling waterfront market, and indulge in the local cuisine and nightlife, making it an ideal destination for a relaxed and laid-back honeymoon.
Best time to visit Kota Kinabalu
The best time to visit Kota Kinabalu is from December to April when the weather is at its best. During this time, you can enjoy thrilling outdoor activities such as spending the day on the beach, snorkeling, diving, island hopping, or hiking up Mount Kinabalu. The skies are clear, and the seas are calm, making it perfect for exploring the town’s many attractions and scenic spots. However, you should be aware that this is the peak season, and prices may be higher than usual, so it’s essential to book accommodations and activities in advance.
Top Things to Do in Kota Kinabalu
- Explore the historic Atkinson Clock Tower and Signal Hill Observatory
- Take a stroll along the bustling waterfront market and indulge in the local cuisine
- Visit the Sabah Museum and learn about the state’s history and culture
- Take a day trip to the nearby Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park for island hopping and snorkeling
- Visit the Lok Kawi Wildlife Park and see Borneo’s native animals
- Take a relaxing sunset cruise and enjoy the stunning views of the South China Sea
- Enjoy the nightlife scene at Kota Kinabalu’s many bars and clubs
- Explore the local handicraft markets and buy souvenirs for loved ones back home
- Take a dip in the hot springs at Poring
- Go for a hike in the nearby Kinabalu Park and enjoy the scenic views of the mountain.
Recommended Place to Stay in Kota Kinabalu
Shangri-La’s Tanjung Aru Resort and Spa, for mesmerising sunsets
For couples seeking mesmerizing sunsets and luxurious accommodations, Shangri-La’s Tanjung Aru Resort and Spa is an excellent choice for a honeymoon stay in Kota Kinabalu. The resort offers stunning views of the South China Sea and features luxurious accommodations, an outdoor pool, and a range of facilities, such as a fitness center and a spa, ensuring that couples have everything they need for a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
|Check Anantara Desaru Coast on Booking and Agoda >|
8. Taman Negara, for a safari adventure
Taman Negara, located in the heart of Peninsular Malaysia, is a nature lover’s paradise and an ideal destination for couples seeking a safari adventure. The national park is home to a diverse array of flora and fauna, including tigers, elephants, and rare bird species, making it an exciting and unforgettable destination for a honeymoon getaway.
Best time to visit Taman Negara
Taman Negara is a tropical rainforest and receives heavy rainfall throughout the year. However, there is a relatively drier period between March and September, which is considered the best time to visit the park. During this time, you can enjoy activities such as hiking, trekking, and exploring the jungle without worrying about the rain. If you’re interested in birdwatching, the best time to go is during the spring months, when the migratory birds arrive in the park. It’s important to note that the park can be crowded during the peak season, so you should book their accommodations and activities in advance.
Top Things to Do in Taman Negara
- Take a guided jungle trek and explore the park’s diverse flora and fauna
- Go on a night safari and experience the park’s nocturnal wildlife
- Visit the Orang Asli settlement and learn about the local tribes’ culture and traditions
- Take a canopy walk and enjoy the scenic views from above the treetops
- Visit the Teresek Hill for panoramic views of the park
- Go on a river cruise and explore the park’s many waterways
- Take a dip in the park’s many waterfalls, such as the Lata Berkoh and the Seven Tier Waterfall
- Enjoy a picnic lunch in the park’s many picnic areas
- Visit the park’s wildlife observation hide and watch the park’s wildlife in their natural habitat
- Go fishing and try to catch the park’s native fish species.
Recommended Place to Stay in Taman Negara
Mutiara Taman Negara Resort, reside in the jungle
For couples seeking to reside in the jungle and experience the national park’s unique wildlife and scenery, Mutiara Taman Negara Resort is an excellent choice for a honeymoon stay in Taman Negara. The resort offers comfortable and rustic accommodations, with stunning views of the park’s lush rainforests and rivers. Couples can relax in the resort’s spacious and well-appointed rooms, take a dip in the outdoor pool, or indulge in delicious meals at the resort’s restaurant, making it an ideal retreat for those seeking a little rest and relaxation amidst nature’s beauty.
|Check Mutiara Taman Negara Resort on Booking and Agoda >|
9. Cameron Highlands, for beautiful views
Cameron Highlands, located in the northwest of Malaysia, is a beautiful hill station that offers breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. The town’s rolling hills, tea plantations, and strawberry farms provide a perfect backdrop for a romantic honeymoon, making it an ideal destination for couples seeking natural beauty and tranquility.
Best time to visit Cameron Highlands
The best time to visit Cameron Highlands is during the monsoon season, which starts from November and ends in February. During this period, the highlands are in full bloom, and the lush greenery provides a stunning backdrop for a romantic honeymoon. November is considered the best time to go, as the weather is dry and cool, and the town is less crowded than during the peak season. You can enjoy activities such as hiking, exploring the tea plantations, and strolling through the town’s many gardens and parks. However, it’s important to note that the weather can be unpredictable during this season, so you should pack appropriate clothing and gear for outdoor activities.
Top Things to Do in Cameron Highlands
- Visit the tea plantations and enjoy a cup of tea at the tea houses
- Explore the lush forests and go for a jungle trek
- Visit the strawberry farms and pick your own strawberries
- Take a stroll through the town’s many gardens and parks, such as the Cactus Valley and the Rose Garden
- Visit the butterfly and insect farms and learn about the town’s diverse wildlife
- Visit the Time Tunnel Museum and learn about the town’s history and culture
- Go on a nature walk and enjoy the town’s scenic views
- Visit the Buddhist temple and learn about the town’s religious traditions
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Cameron Highlands Golf Course
- Indulge in the local cuisine and try the town’s famous steamboat and hot pot dishes.
Recommended Place to Stay in Cameron Highlands:
Cameron Highlands Resort, for a ‘little piece of England in Asia’
For couples seeking a little piece of England in Asia, Cameron Highlands Resort is an excellent choice for a honeymoon stay in Cameron Highlands. The resort offers luxurious and elegant accommodations, with stunning views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. Couples can relax in the resort’s spacious and well-appointed rooms, take a dip in the outdoor pool, or indulge in delicious meals at the resort’s restaurant, making it an ideal retreat for those seeking a little rest and relaxation in a romantic and elegant setting.
|Check Cameron Highlands Resort on Booking and Agoda >|
10. Ipoh, for old-world charm
Ipoh, located in the state of Perak, is a charming town that offers a glimpse into Malaysia’s old-world charm. The town’s many historic buildings, colonial-era architecture, and quaint street cafes provide a perfect backdrop for a romantic honeymoon, making it an ideal destination for couples seeking a little bit of nostalgia and charm.
Best time to visit Ipoh
If you’re planning to visit Ipoh for your honeymoon, the ideal travel dates are in the months of January and February and May until September. During these months, there is less rainfall, and the weather is pleasant, making it perfect for outdoor activities and sightseeing. You can explore the town’s many historic buildings, take a stroll through the street cafes, visit the nearby hot springs, and indulge in the local cuisine without worrying about the rain. However, it’s important to note that the weather can be unpredictable, so visitors should pack appropriate clothing and gear for outdoor activities.
Top Things to Do in Ipoh
- Explore the town’s many historic buildings and colonial-era architecture
- Visit the Perak Cave Temple and see the many Buddhist statues and shrines
- Take a stroll through the town’s many street cafes and indulge in the local cuisine
- Visit the Kek Lok Tong Cave Temple and enjoy the scenic views of the limestone hills
- Go for a hike in the nearby Kinta Valley and enjoy the scenic views of the surrounding landscape
- Visit the Han Chin Pet Soo Museum and learn about the town’s tin-mining heritage
- Take a day trip to the nearby Lost World of Tambun water park
- Visit the Sam Poh Tong Cave Temple and see the many Taoist shrines and statues
- Go for a relaxing dip in the nearby hot springs
- Visit the Birch Memorial Clock Tower and see the town’s most famous landmark.
Recommended Place to Stay in Ipoh
The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat, for a tranquil stay amidst lush limestone cliffs
For couples seeking a tranquil stay amidst lush limestone cliffs, The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat is an excellent choice for a honeymoon stay in Ipoh. The resort offers luxurious and elegant accommodations, with stunning views of the surrounding limestone cliffs and hot springs. Couples can relax in the resort’s spacious and well-appointed rooms, take a dip in the outdoor pool, or indulge in delicious meals at the resort’s restaurant, making it an ideal retreat for those seeking a little rest and relaxation in a peaceful and serene setting.
|Check Anantara Desaru Coast on Booking and Agoda >|
|Want to be featured on The Wedding Vow? Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for media invites. Click here for more information. Thank you!|